Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gun Guy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
80,000 miles new timing belt and water pump new tires. The paint is immaculate, the interior is as well. The gear shifter and e brake leather have slight wear but that to be expected. Im in love and haven't quit smiling.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Nice looking R32. Take care of it because clean examples are getting harder to find with them being so old lol.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Beautiful! Have fun man! Keep us updated with your mods.

·
Registered
295 Posts
80,000 miles new timing belt and water pump new tires. The paint is immaculate, the interior is as well. The gear shifter and e brake leather have slight wear but that to be expected. Im in love and haven't quit smiling.
Sweet car! I just got mine on the road yesterday after getting the inspection sticker etc., I know that feeling!

·
Gun Guy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet car! I just got mine on the road yesterday after getting the inspection sticker etc., I know that feeling!
Good thing about alabama, I think our cars here could blow radioactive smog from the exhaust and no one cares but have window tint to dark and your going to jail lol

·
Gun Guy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks great man, what was that rated at auction..3.5?
Not sure what it would rate. I got it from an individual importer here in Alabama. He just has started his business in the past 5 months, and has already sold 6. He currently has a GTST in same condition. He buys 2 or 4 at a time and puts them in containers, so it never really goes to auction. He titles them in his name and gets everything ready for a buyer. It made the DMV paperwork a lot easier since it was just a title and bill of sale no import paperwork or whatever else. Im not sure how all of that works with auction sites. That is what really drew me to him as he is 20 minutes from my house and he allowed me to come drive everyone he had in stock and pick.

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
Where at in Alabama are you? I'm near Dothan. I'd love to see your car.

·
Gun Guy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Birmingham if you're ever in town give me a shout

Where at in Alabama are you? I'm near Dothan. I'd love to see your car.

·
e85 member
2,724 Posts
Great looking car, congrats!

·
R32 Member
371 Posts
Congrats!

I am curious to know how the car is doing now that you have gotten the full feel/drive over a month/2? Mainly because I plan on getting one. lol

Thanks in advance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts