Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm in the process of finalizing on a 2015 GT-R that has about 12k miles on it. The deal seems pretty good, from offleaseonly in Florida. Since i'm from NC and the the car is in Miami, the guy asked one of the sales people to do a walk thru of the car and sent me the pictures. Seeing the pictures i had a few concerns of what i was looking at. One of the pictures the gut seems to pointing at the door, i don't seem to understand if he is pointing at the scratch on the door or if he's trying to say that there is a gap between the door and body.
He also has a picture of the walk thru report, the report says 6/32 for the tire what does that mean?
When I asked the guy about the gap he does not seem to be very concerned about it, but obviously when i'm spending 80k to buy the car I should.. He also suggested that if needed i could order a car inspection by Nissan. Do anyone have any ideas on that?
Also has anyone dealt with offleaseonly?
I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks
Ro
Handwriting Product Font Material property Illustration Wood Finger Thumb Line Flooring Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Think mine came with run flat sports because I have literally only a couple tread lined cut in. Definitely not for all seasons. Lol

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hi All,
I'm in the process of finalizing on a 2015 GT-R that has about 12k miles on it. The deal seems pretty good, from offleaseonly in Florida. Since i'm from NC and the the car is in Miami, the guy asked one of the sales people to do a walk thru of the car and sent me the pictures. Seeing the pictures i had a few concerns of what i was looking at. One of the pictures the gut seems to pointing at the door, i don't seem to understand if he is pointing at the scratch on the door or if he's trying to say that there is a gap between the door and body.
He also has a picture of the walk thru report, the report says 6/32 for the tire what does that mean?
When I asked the guy about the gap he does not seem to be very concerned about it, but obviously when i'm spending 80k to buy the car I should.. He also suggested that if needed i could order a car inspection by Nissan. Do anyone have any ideas on that?
Also has anyone dealt with offleaseonly?
I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks
Ro
View attachment 125322 View attachment 125330 View attachment 125338
If Im reading the report it states Chips and a dent in the door. Its not easy to see based on the photo but maybe easier to see with the right angle and light reflecting. The good thing is GMG doesn't show road rash as easy as say a darker color like black. There are two red ones with higher mileage here in Texas on eBay (73K- 75K price range). You should be able to haggle that car down some

·
Registered
332 Posts
If you are buying from offleaseonly be sure to send the car for a PPI at a dealer of your choice. This dealer is known to buy some pretty rough auction cars.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow in glad I saw this post. I have a home in Florida and have been to Off Lease Only 3 times 2 locations in Florida. Take my advice or leave it: Don't buy a super car from unless you've had a PPI done. I drove a GTR not too long ago Silver from there and only because I know GTRs there was obviously something wrong with the exhaust. If you find a good deal get a PPI! Dont buy without it. Good luck

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm in the market for a 2015 Blue BE. What price is a good deal? I'm comfortable around 80k. Trying not to go much higher.

Sent from my SM-N910T using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yes definitely used. I've been checking off lease as well but only premiums on there. Am I in the ballpark or am I low?

·
Registered
158 Posts
You are in the right price point.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am seeing low mile '15 BEs staying at $85k or so...any $80k BEs are either high mile (relative to these cars typically) or look shoddy

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yes that's what I'm seeing as well. I guess if I see one around $80k, I should pretty much consider that a good deal if it happens to have low mileage.

Oddly enough, a blue '15 BE is not as easy to come by. I've only seen black ones. I saw one $80k higher mileage '14 BE in blue though.

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's cool. I'm about to make an offer on one. See how the negotiations work out. But honestly, I'm getting hits for 85k and not really down in the high 70k range.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I read another member just purchased a 15 BE for $79,000 that had less than 5,000miles. I saw the ad too
Not seeing that anywhere in the middle of the country where these cars are still very rare. I can see the numbers on the coasts being lower just out of supply and demand..then you have $1500 tacked on for decent transport for those of us in the middle of fly over country..lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts