Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
Clearly, this car has finally found the home it has been longing for.*

*fixing more typos than a short post deserves.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'd be wary of that. I changed my pads at 21k miles and if you crank your steering wheel all the way to one side you'll be able to see how much wear is on the inner edge of the tires. They may look 70% on the outside but are 20% on the inside. I just found this out the hard way. Dealer lied their ass off to me but I can't be sure that the salesman even knew about the tires wearing like that since he didn't own one.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
its all done with and couldnt be happier after first night ( couldnt sleep ) I will be taking the car to Keport nissan in central nj i spoke to the guys and they said they will do a whole top to bottom inspection for absolutely nothing.. Nice dealer with great customer service... guy made printouts for me with all the service records very cool guys there..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
And Tires are Tires dont really care if they need to be replaced after 5k miles the car is what it is ... I just wanted to make sure that the 18K was done which it was and that the brakes have some life on em.. Dealer told me no heatspots on the rotors and that the brakes are in excellent shape...

·
GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Glad to hear it worked out for you.

It's a moot point now that it may have needed this or that or the tires............................. blah blah blah

Drive the car and enjoy the shit out of it and when it needs something deal with it then.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
nagtroc forum and its members will save you a lot of $ and hassles when it comes time to upgrade or replace items on the car. Ask a lot of questions. Thats how I've learned so much thus far. Enjoy this great car!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.