Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
im on the quest finding my ABS E-SUS issues on 2009 USA GTR. im hooking up consult 3 to check ABS motor (C1111) also i have ready new E-SUS controler if needed for [background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]C1D16 [/background]
in the meanwhile i was checking if all connections are ok from the shock. I have KW sleeves installed. Following the path of the wire coming from the shock i get to the master brake cylinder area. It looks like this wire goes in to the main wiring loop, but it doesnt look stock to me. Could you guys check yours( where the brake fluid reservoir is), do you have the same white wire? doesnt look stock to me, maybe it was changed from previous owner or something?

·
What is six times nine?
1,277 Posts
im on the quest finding my ABS E-SUS issues on 2009 USA GTR. im hooking up consult 3 to check ABS motor (C1111) also i have ready new E-SUS controler if needed for [background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]C1D16 [/background]
in the meanwhile i was checking if all connections are ok from the shock. I have KW sleeves installed. Following the path of the wire coming from the shock i get to the master brake cylinder area. It looks like this wire goes in to the main wiring loop, but it doesnt look stock to me. Could you guys check yours( where the brake fluid reservoir is), do you have the same white wire? doesnt look stock to me, maybe it was changed from previous owner or something?

My USDM 2010 looks the same.

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Trunk

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Stock. Trigger wire for the starter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts