Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have go pro, but interested in what other users have ....it was bought when i had my 09 for track days, now looking for something more advanced, maybe combining these functions....
what u guys roll with?

thanks
tom

·
Registered
23 Posts
The real question is, what are you looking for? The Traqmate is widely used and will control the GoPro for auto stop/start and video/data sync. It is probably the best option if you want to compare data with other users and want to work on your driving.

If you want to log more car parameters, the Aim SoloDL can connect to the car to log just about any sensor. The video sync leaves a lot to be desired, though. I'd probably just stick to a separate GoPro.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Has anyone tried Harry's Lap Timer? It's an app for the iPhone.
Does pretty much everything listed. Not a hardcore professional setup, but more than adequate for starters.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone tried Harry's Lap Timer? It's an app for the iPhone.
Does pretty much everything listed. Not a hardcore professional setup, but more than adequate for starters.
i have heard that accuracy is an issue due to gps issue, not accessing sat frequently enough can impare accuracy, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.