Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Does anyone know or have a diagram of the factory 3 port plumbing. We are removing a EVC from a customers GTR and need to know the correct plumbing for the factory 3 port. Thanks.

·
Skyline Guru
153 Posts
already been thru the factory FSM it does not help as it does not show which vacuum lines go where.... i did find this (prodrive 3 port which is also a pierburg)

but i tried it like this and also tried swapping the actuator and return and its still overboosting..... just want to be sure i dunno if this one T's to both actuators or what.....

·
Super Moderator
3,445 Posts
What suction pipes are you using. Some of them delete the factory fitting on the suction pipe as the HKS EVC does not use it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Are you using with internal or external wastegates?

·
Skyline Guru
153 Posts
this is back to internal gates..... had a greddy kit now alpha 9.... turned out to be the forge actuators sticking..... i dropped the motor again today and am sorting it out now

as for the blocked off fitting on the suction pipe thats irrelevant as its only used as a return for the "bled" boost that is a byproduct of any 3 port.... it can be vented to atmosphere from the solenoid just the same

1 - 7 of 7 Posts