Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
haha damn I didn't realize that cops pulled over cops but then again if you're going 120 for no reason out of jurisdiction...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Both parties look foolish. The off duty Miami cop is in the wrong doing 120 out of jurisdiction. The way the FHP trooper handled the situation looks foolish. Her gun drawn yelling at a cop in full uniform exiting a marked Miami PD car then HANDCUFFING him. I think she will make an excellant addition to Internal Affairs and fit right in. BTW here is the full dash cam video from start to finish. BTW Florida troopers are not the worst out there, that honor would go to the Virginia State Police as they are proof anal sex can get a woman pregnant. Speed in excess of just 20mph is reckless driving and a crime not a traffic ticket.
http://www.local10.c...9891/index.html

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
Wow, that officer was definitely going crazy driving though. Congrats FL, lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Both parties look foolish. The off duty Miami cop is in the wrong doing 120 out of jurisdiction. The way the FHP trooper handled the situation looks foolish. Her gun drawn yelling at a cop in full uniform exiting a marked Miami PD car then HANDCUFFING him. I think she will make an excellant addition to Internal Affairs and fit right in. BTW here is the full dash cam video from start to finish. BTW Florida troopers are not the worst out there, that honor would go to the Virginia State Police as they are proof anal sex can get a woman pregnant. Speed in excess of just 20mph is reckless driving and a crime not a traffic ticket.
http://www.local10.c...9891/index.html
Did you NOT just see that she said she thought the cop car was stolen?

Honestly, this restores some of my faith in cops.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I heard a story like this when FL troopers were giving tickets to Miami dade cops. This caused both sides to site eachother. This will start a war again

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
You dumbass...

Did YOU not see the part where she said that she sees that cop car ripping through there all the time and they could not catch up with it? If she saw it "all the time" don't you think she'd have checked to see if it was stolen? She knew damn well it wasn't stolen, just using that for a story to support her over reaction of pulling another LEO out at gunpoint for a simple speeding infraction. Seeing how she overreacts and then lies like that on a simple speeding stop it makes one question how well she'd handle real danger, and how truthful she'd be about what really happened if she used her weapon...

This just further reinforces the fact that some wearing the badge just don't have the mental toughness and sound decision making ability needed to be a good law enforcement officer...

·
Registered
639 Posts
^^^^^
+1

·
Registered
639 Posts
You dumbass...

You are very niave. She had seen the car many times before speeding on her post.

·
Registered
214 Posts
That mess could have been avoided if she was at home, cleaning the house, cooking dinner and caring for the kids.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I'm not understanding the people here that are saying the cop that pulled the IDIOT that was doing 120mph and weaving in and out of traffic was WRONG?

You people are fkn idiots for saying that she overreacted or was in the wrong.

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
Damn Zero2sixty.

That's what I call a sig!

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Every interaction I've had with FHP has been a negative one. Most interactions I have had with non-FHP local/city/county police/sheriffs, even if it resulted in me receiving a ticket, have been relatively good. I don't fault her for pulling over some douche for going 120 mph down the interestate though, cop or not.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts