What looks better?
Option A (Red)1368.42%
Option B (Blue)526.32%
Option A (curvy tube in Red)15.26%

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Bored and want to visually make my engine look better (with a budget at the moment) by adding a few cooling components and powder-coat parts.
for now I'm looking into: Option A or B. I used photoshop to color and add the coolant tank. What do you guys think?

-Manifold Stock (powder-coat Red or Blue)
-Boost Logic intercooler kit (powder-coat Red or blue)
-Tial Bov (polished)
-Coolant Tank (Alpha or Boostlogic, anyone selling?)

Currently (Red Intakes)

Option A (RED)

Option B (BLUE)

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
I would go all red or all blue, looks odd when mixed. Also, maybe get a custom painted engine cover, stock looks kinda boring.

Here's mine: View attachment 81313
If I paint the manifold, I would just remove the engine cover. I already have the 3 inch intakes coated in Red. I'm leaning more towards Option A... You think Option A would look better if the "blue curvy pipe" would be red instead of blue? Ill add that to the poll. You're engine looks awsome!

·
Registered
500 Posts
If I paint the manifold, I would just remove the engine cover. I already have the 3 inch intakes coated in Red. I'm leaning more towards Option A... You think Option A would look better if the "blue curvy pipe" would be red instead of blue? Ill add that to the poll. You're engine looks awsome!
Those intakes look cool. If it were mine, I'd do everything red along with the "blue curvy pipe". I like the look of a bare manifold coated.

Will look sick whichever way you choose man!

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Vehicle Hood Automotive design Car Motor vehicle

I like blue personally.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
mixed reminds me of Spiderman. As stated, go with all blue to complement the color of the car.

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Nice..... Dorito Blue here too, going on 4 years now and still looks bad.
fd669011dacb521fe97dce5eb94430a4.jpg
38f772f7fc0cf1dfaac4e13ca8005859.jpg
db2a1c99018499cb9c8da7071800bf9d.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.