Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the area able to do bank balancing and clutch relearn on a stock '09?

Basically I'm not happy or comfortable going to dealerships anymore for any maintenance as they are gouging me and after a very bad experience with the dealership I had been going to for the past 7 years since purchasing the car (Tom Peacock) I have lost faith in being able to trust anyone at a Nissan dealership.

Looking for any help I can get, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I know the GM and the service manager really well at auto nation Nissan Katy an they are straight up good people to deal with no bull shit if you want I can link you with them .

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't hurt to give them a call I guess, but with most of the dealers around here trying to charge $500 just for the POS (alignment not included, that's another $250) I can't seem to find one able to charge fairly for the amount of work being done.

I'm pretty close to just getting a Cobb tuner so I can just do it myself.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Suggest Kozmic. My only trusted place since SSP stopped wrenching

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I gave Kozmic a shout after numerous positive comments about them and they informed me they can in fact do the POS but they don't have Consult system so the only way they can do it us through a Cobb Accessport tuner which I do not have as my car is stock.

I have contemplated going this route but I am still hesitant as my car is still under warranty.

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Autonation Nissan of Katy: over $340 just for POS. Fkng ridiculous. Are there any dealers in this are not ripping owners off for this small amount of work?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Cobb is unlikely to effect your warranty. At least in my experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts