Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm awaiting pricing of the 2013 GTR. After that is announced I'm going to make a decision on whether to find a slightly used or left over 2012, or just order the 2013.

I don't think there is much availability of left over 2012s however. I'm finding a lot of black editions, but very few premiums. I actually prefer the premium, as I'm not particularly fond of the BE wheels.

Does anyone know of any new 2012 premiums in the North East? Also, does anyone think I can get a BE close to invoice?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Also, does anyone think I can get a BE close to invoice?
my guess would be probably not....if 2013 prices were going to be kept close to 2012 than I would say you have a chance....that and the fact there are not too many left and those dealers that have them will wait all day for a buyer at sticker and above....who knows though anything is possible....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I last searched in late October in the NE area and there were zero premiums listed...Have you seen the BE wheels in person? I prefer them...But the NE dealers would only move 1k below MSRP for the BE...Good luck in your search..

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
There is always a possibility. Very very slim but not impossible.
I doubt it unless you have some connection with the dealer.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I had the same feeling about the BE wheels until I got them. The 20's really makes a difference. I love the way they look in person, never liked them in picture.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I did MSRP. There were 4 in my area. I had a shot to check out one close to me and the night before I went to see it, someone bought it. At that point I went on a search for any others in the area. One red, one silver, one black. The one I wanted was black so I went after the black one and took it for MSRP before someone else usurped me.

Its a tough call. Is there a hot buyer? Can someone just walk in and by it or can you play the dealer to beg you to take that $100k car off their lot before they take a hit? It just seemed like this car was too hot to play a game and I wasn't waiting for the game of a brand new 2013!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts