Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this would be a cool topic to start. Lets see what everyone got or gave for Christmas this year! GT-R related gifts are even more welcome! Vendors seem to be AFK over the holiday but when they answer my PMs, I'll likely have a nice piece of titanium coming through the mail in the new year. Yay for Christmas gifts to yourself hahaha.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Haha nice, Christmas gifts to yourself are always the best lol. I got a iPad which I was pumped about cause my computer just died recently, and I gave my girlfriend a Michael Kors watch which I was excited to give cause I know how bad she wanted it and I managed to get the last one at the store.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice nice, keep em coming! Post pictures too!

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
A dedicated track car, so I can bang fenders w/ impunity from GT-R carnage! lol

MY WIFE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Zombie survival guide!!!

cuz you never know...
Love it!

Xmas gift to myself- I picked up a 2012 WRX sedan for a daily driver. Got to have at least one manual transmission in the garage.

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
Samsung 46" 7000 series LED tv, and 64G iPad 2. Gifts to ourselves, couldn't pass up the awesome deal on the tv and all the 32G iPads were gone within our area I swear.

Only out-of-the ordinary gifts we gave this year were some cool Harley stuff from Hillbilly Harley in Gatlinburg for my dad and a Swarovski crystal Christmas tree for my mom.

I have many negative feelings about Walmart BUT some anonymous man walked into the Walmart in Huntsville, TX less than a week before Christmas and paid off all of the layaway balances.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definitely jealous of the 240 racecar! What an awesome gift

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
You should have fun in ITS .Its a very competitive class. Good luck.
Thx roketman, not a done deal yet, as we're working out the specifics. Either way, if this deal doesn't close, I still have clearance to get a dedicated car.

Going to run primarily in NASA (contingencie$).

krea.tion--it's an RX-7
And my wife is the best for allowing me a 3rd toy!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thx roketman, not a done deal yet, as we're working out the specifics. Either way, if this deal doesn't close, I still have clearance to get a dedicated car.

Going to run primarily in NASA (contingencie$).

krea.tion--it's an RX-7
And my wife is the best for allowing me a 3rd toy!
Whoa what a noob mistake! They looks quite similar from the front but excuse my error

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Gift from the gf, i torture my cats with it hahaha

1 - 20 of 43 Posts