Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yes you are right. But like Slick said, people interested in lighter wheels probably aren't looking for 21" deep concave. But it should be noted that I have run these at the drag strip and noticed zero decline in 1/4 mile times. They really do look amazing though and anyone who buys them will get a great deal on some beautiful wheels.
Cool. They are definitely good looking wheels. Curious if somebody can put up more pics of them on a GT-R.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Nice! What are you doing to your car?
It's going to be a little bit of a surprise... Build will start in March. Still some details to be addressed with regards to the engine, interior, exterior, etc. Theme is locked down. Once the build starts, I'll as well as the builder, will post updates.

Going to keep the 2014 SS BE stock for now (with future Mods to it minimal) and build the project off a donor car. Looking for a high mileage or salvage GT-R since be car will be gutted and built up.

As an aside, what bumper does that beautiful silver car have? I love the inlets for front brake cooling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.