Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
[UPDATED, we have 2 spots to fill and are selling them for a one time payment of $500 bucks each - as such if you make 2 days you pay for the deal itself, or you could come to as many as you want, this is a closeout]

We are down to 1 official spot and have decide to split it into 2 spots (for those who can't make a lot of the days, this is a killer price ... Goodwood has signed up also) so I would like to get 2 more GTR's. This is a price for the entire summer for the price of 1 or 2 normal events. This price is only for the private days listed (7 full days and 9 nights). Right now I would love these 2 spots to be filled by GTR's!

PRIVATE Full Days 9-5PM (Just the 10 of us):
April 23 - Monday
May 14 - Monday
June 18 - Monday
July 16 - Monday
July 27 - Monday
Sept 17 - Monday
Sept 26 - Wednesday

PRIVATE TEST & TUNES (Just the 10 of us - all Mondays Nights 5-9PM)
5/7
5/21
6/4
6/11
6/25
7/9
7/23
8/6
8/20

Steve email me at [email protected] or PM me.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In the first day got 4 confirms, only 6 spots left! (3 others are tenative which would leave 3 spots). Let me know ASAP. We currently have my GTR, a new 911, an older 911 and an Audi R8 V10.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update 6 committed as of this AM added two M coupes (father/son team who restore bmw's) 4 spots left!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking for more GTR's, even if you make 1/2 or 1/3 of the sessions a great deal! Remember only 1 hour 30 min from Chicago!

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Hey Steve. I'm interested, but have some questions. Will Gingerman have the full compliment of corner workers and emergency crew at these private tracks days? I've been holding off commitment due to re aggravating an old neck injury I sustained at the gym 3 wks ago. It is getting better, but very slowly.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM'ed ya

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump, 3 slots left.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Down to 1 spot... Willing to split it if someone wants to share with someone else ....

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on guys, we need another GTR or two represented. This is a no brainer if you split with someone at 500 each. That is barely the price of one normal track day, even if you use a few times it pays for itself. Let me know if you are up for 1/2 a spot also, I may be able to pair you up with another guy.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Splitting the 1 remaining spot ---- special for GTR guys, $500 bucks no need to share. 2 spots like this and we are closed!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
pm'd ya--

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All Filled up, thanks guys! Looking forward to an awesome summer!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.