Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my 2009 Premium edition last week. I did not receive a second key, key plate thing, manual, or anything else one would get when purchasing this car new. I was curious what else I might be missing and what it would cost me to replace all this stuff. Yes I have contacted the seller and the dealer about this, but have not received and answer as of yet. Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I just purchased my 2009 Premium edition last week. I did not receive a second key, key plate thing, manual, or anything else one would get when purchasing this car new. I was curious what else I might be missing and what it would cost me to replace all this stuff. Yes I have contacted the seller and the dealer about this, but have not received and answer as of yet. Any help would be much appreciated!
That second key is expensive!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
You can download the manual at the link AMGfan provided you. However, if you want a paper copy, I would suggest calling up the GT-R hotline. I was missing a few manuals with my 2012 and the dealer couldn't get them for me. I called up the hotline and within a week, they mailed me the manuals.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Funny, When i bought my 2010 used of course. It didn't come with a 2nd key either, or a manual, or the thing for the front plate bracket to be removed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.