Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share this video I made about my trip to the Prince and Skyline Museum in Okaya, Japan. I do have a thread on my trip in the Media subforum that I'll be updating too but since the museum is mostly about pre-R35 Skylines and GT-Rs I figured it would be of more interest here. I also have a blog article that I'm working on to go with the video that has lots more info than I could squeeze into the 14 minutes of footage.

This was my first attempt at a properly edited YouTube video and I still have a lot to learn so please forgive any stumbles on my part. I hope you'll find it informative and amusing though.

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Nice! That place has always been on my list, but never made it. Also the time I tried to go without setting up a reservation they were all booked by the time I got there. Just did to do that ahead of time next time.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! That place has always been on my list, but never made it. Also the time I tried to go without setting up a reservation they were all booked by the time I got there. Just did to do that ahead of time next time.
Was that during an event that you tried to go Chris? I didn't find any info that said you needed a reservation so I just showed up and there were only a few people there. Granted it was a Monday when I went. I could see from their website they sometimes have special gatherings and such at times.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.