Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
i need your help here. I had C1111 code poped up on me, which indicate bad ABS pump motor. for one day it disapeared but came back and didnt go away. So i connected the laptop with Ecutek and i was going through ABS diagnostic, where i saw brake pressure valve calibration, brake pressure sensor calibration and 2 other options. So i have fallowed istructions and started calibration. Now i have another code which is C1193 and s indicates bad valve calibration. I have tried to do this calibration few more times without success, still have c1111 and c1193. I have USA 2009 GTR and newest Ecutek software. Have this happend to someone, have you tried the calibaration for ABS, any info will help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had same problem last month so i went to Nissan dealer and they checked the car by consult 3+ and they found the ABS electronic unit was failed so i had to change the ABS unit completely and the problem was solved.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.