Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have an EDM 2010 GTR black edition and suddenly in the source menu i lost the Bluetooth audio option ( normally are Disc,music box, usb, Bluetooth audio) and it doesn't open music from none of other remained options just says please wait. Take a look at the video here

Any ideas ???

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi guys i have an EDM 2010 GTR black edition and suddenly in the source menu i lost the Bluetooth audio option ( normally are Disc,music box, usb, Bluetooth audio) and it doesn't open music from none of other remained options just says please wait. Take a look at the video here

Any ideas ???
..... I have seen same problem in other units - all digital music function not work (CD/DVD, Misic box,USB,Bluetooth ) . Unfortunately , is not able to fix it :( Needs for AV unit replacement . If you vehicle is not covered by warranty, I can help you .

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
..... I have seen same problem in other units - all digital music function not work (CD/DVD, Misic box,USB,Bluetooth ) . Unfortunately , is not able to fix it :( Needs for AV unit replacement . If you vehicle is not covered by warranty, I can help you .
ok, what's the solution???

·
Registered
328 Posts
I could to supply your other fresh navigation Unit .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts