Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find information regarding production numbers by color and model GTR? I understand the Black Editions are appx only 30% of the annual production numbers? What about colors? Is there more of one color than another?
Thank you

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
I'd actually like to see this as well. Wondering how many Deep Blue Pearl's are running around (in comparison to other colors).

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've always wondered this as well. I have the same color/trim as Fawsome. Blue BE.

·
Founder/Admin
26,479 Posts
Gold for Usain Bolt must be the rarest
Then Flat Gray?
Then Midnight Opal?
Then the 45th anniversary ones?
Then Titanium?
Then ????
in basic colors since 2008

white is the most sold the black then gunmetal then super silver and red being last. when blue was added for 2012 it was pretty popular but my guess is it slots in above red but below super silver

·
Founder/Admin
26,479 Posts
oh im sure its internally known just not something they release for whatever reason. next time I talk to my friends in marketing I will ask..but I also asked about getting the midnight opal owners info on what number car they had but didnt get too far with it

·
Registered
53 Posts
Every midnight Opal car I have seen ends in 15?? Out of approx 15 U.S. Cars that I have seen the vins on 1508 was the lowest and that was owned by TSM. Mine is 1509 but like MC said there seems to be no one at Nissan that has that knowledge in the states or cares to dig deeper. The M Opal were some of the last 2014's brought over.

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.