Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kaizen Tuning is proud to now be offering Project Mu's newest brake offering for the R35 platform. Project Mu is a world class Japanese manufacturer of some of the highest grade brake components in the world for a large variety of motorsports applications.

Project Mu is used by championship winning teams of some of the most recognized classes of racing including:
NASCAR
GT
JGTC
WRC
& Many more

This championship winning power can now be had on your own R35.

Enter the Project Mu SCR Pro Plus Rotor
Project Mu's newest rotor design, specifically for the R35 GTR. This rotor is manufactured in the USA with a special high carbon alloy material. Designed with 48 curved vanes for superior cooling, and 12 curved slots on the outer face on each side for brake pad off-gassing.​
380mm x 34mm front discs​
380mm x 30mm rear discs​
Each disc includes new stainless steel hardware for installation.​

We recommend Project Mu SCR Pro Plus brake discs for all types of use on the R35 platform, from mild street driving, to spirited, HPDE, and track use. Combined with Project Mu's variety of brake pad offerings, or the ever popular Endless MX72, N05U, or ME20 brake pads, it is a winning combination no matter how you drive your GTR.

Pricing on these new Project Mu SCR PRO + Rotors are as follows:

Front Rotor Rings w/ SS Hardware $1266
Rear Rotor Rings w/ SS Hardware $1166
Introductory package that includes both front & rear rotors : $2432 PM me for Intro Special!

Customer submitted photos after installation of the new Project Mu SCR Pro plus rotors combined with Endless MX72 brake pads:

Contact me here via PM, or by email at [email protected] with any questions on Project Mu SCR Pro Plus, or any other Project Mu brake products for your R35 GTR.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.