Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know where to get the best price quotes and service in the bay area? I also have concerns about who to trust maintaining the vehicle. I would also appreciate any posts on specific prices paid for service with local dealers. I hope to be in a GT-R within a year. I want to have everything planned out well in advance.

The dealer feedback thread seems to be pretty outdated.
Thanks!

**Perhaps I should be looking outside the bay area. It seems everything is over priced here...

·
Registered
95 Posts
San Leandro Nissan. That is the favorite of most folks in the area. They take great care of GTR owners.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Are you willing to share your purchase experience? Is being dead set on MSRP unrealistic in this area?
I bought a slightly used 2011. Did not buy frome the dealer. I was refering to servicing at San Leandro Nissan. Can't comment on the sales staff.

·
Registered
271 Posts
SL Nissan Service...$89 oil change for 09 GTR. Jason good so far. gonna take in my car this weekend for 3yrs POS, Oil Change and Cluster Replacement for LED light out. Hope to get a nice rental...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.