Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
1. It definitely will effect brake cooling if used in conjunction with the Rexpeed brake cooling guides.

2. It probably isnt worth the $$$$ since most of PWJDM R35 is heavily GTR TAXED.

3. I'd probably go with the Rexpeed TS front lip (w/ air ducts) and their cooling ducts. Both shipped from Taiwan will still be WAY more cheaper than buying from PWJDM.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
pwjdm stuff is not heavily taxed.
they can make a lesser quality product at cheaper prices for some of the products but pwjdm try to make good quality products for your benefit. sofar there products have been strong and long lasting with innovative designs and not super expensive... also light weight.
look at the exhaust ... u find one that cheap and sound that good? i dont think so.

as for the lip... yea all that dry carbon is expensive but its quality ... they hit that thing with a bat hard & multiple times to verify it want going to break .. do that to your rexspeed and see it shater.

dunno about fitment but these parts are not taxed heavily. in fact i do recall someone saying they are not making money off these parts... they started this line of parts for him and his buddies with gtr's.

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
look at the exhaust ... u find one that cheap and sound that good? i dont think so.

i do recall someone saying they are not making money off these parts... they started this line of parts for him and his buddies with gtr's.
1. It's a consensus on this forum that he PMJDM exhaust is raspy with a ton of drone.

2. No business makes no profit. No matter what car they drive, they're in it for the money (period).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts