Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of changing to the password jdm exhaust.
Any reviews on it?
Anyone knows where to get it in SG?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm thinking of changing to the password jdm exhaust.
Any reviews on it?
Anyone knows where to get it in SG?
apparently a very good exhauast but very loud i heard because of its straight through setup . good value for money . i may be ordering it over the next week or so (undecided between Akrapovic and the PW JDM) . I have the pricing and shipping details with me from the distributors in the US so if you want one let me know and we can order together . only question unanswered is whether somehow it can be lta approved. Akrapovic i think is an approved one .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
apparently a very good exhauast but very loud i heard because of its straight through setup . good value for money . i may be ordering it over the next week or so (undecided between Akrapovic and the PW JDM) . I have the pricing and shipping details with me from the distributors in the US so if you want one let me know and we can order together . only question unanswered is whether somehow it can be lta approved. Akrapovic i think is an approved one .
LOL ya man the sound is simply amazing! i'm very keen on it actually but can i know the cost including shipping?

·
Registered
373 Posts
anyone here actually installed these system? Any review?

·
Registered
468 Posts
JUST ORDERED ONE TO CANADA. I GOT IT FOR 2000 INCLUDING SHIPPING! WHAT A SOUND.....THE BEST SOUND
Hey can you let me know who the vendor is?
I am also looking into getting this setup.
thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey,

i m looking into these setup too. You are located in SG? Group buy? Send me your email for more detail.

Braco

·
Registered
29 Posts
can you buy this in singapore ? very curious to hear it .. still have it sitting in a shopping cart but dare not checkout yet without hearing it

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have had my jdm exhaust on with catless cobb midpipe on my 2012 for about a month now. beside my friends 2013 with stillen mid and exhaust the jdm sounds like an exotic. high pitch. stillen is deeper but sounds truckish. a little bit of drone but not as much as the stillen. i personally love the thing. so much lighter than the factory exhaust. I ordered in direct from factory and it took 2 weeks for me to get it into canada. i highly do recommend this set up. cobb mid is 3.5 and so is the jdm exhaust. nice and easy install.

·
Registered
468 Posts
i have had my jdm exhaust on with catless cobb midpipe on my 2012 for about a month now. beside my friends 2013 with stillen mid and exhaust the jdm sounds like an exotic. high pitch. stillen is deeper but sounds truckish. a little bit of drone but not as much as the stillen. i personally love the thing. so much lighter than the factory exhaust. I ordered in direct from factory and it took 2 weeks for me to get it into canada. i highly do recommend this set up. cobb mid is 3.5 and so is the jdm exhaust. nice and easy install.
Thanks for answering my question 2 months later.
This exhaust was my 1st choice forever. Meisterschaft was 2nd choice but I caved in and got the Speed For Sale's 100mm exhaust w/ no mufflers and no cats.

·
Registered
29 Posts
have you also taken out the cats in the down pipes or still using the stock downpipes?

·
Registered
13 Posts
i live in toronto and i got caught not having cats on my 08 viper. got fined 1000 a cat lol. so i left the downpipes stock and i didnt want to get a hardtime for warranty repairs at nissan. i would recommend a resonated mid if you do have a catless downpipe setup. the exhaust is loud but comfortable to drive with. it louds like an italian exotic...im really impressed with it. quality of the product and packing was also great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts