Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to find out where GT-R owners in SoCal go to get new run flat tires installed without having to worry about them damaging/scratching the OEM wheels in the process? Also if the place does price matching or allows to ship tires to them? Basically a place where I don't need to worry about them jacking up my wheels that also has competitive pricing.

Anywhere in either San Diego or LA areas will work as I live in between the two. Thanks.

· Registered
6,766 Posts
It all depends on the skill of the tire install mechanic and the equipment used.

You can try calling around on this list from Tirerack on their installers for San Diego area or plug in your best zip code.
Note that prices are listed but call them and ask about any problems with damage to wheels with runflat installs.

see
http://www.tirerack.com/installer/Installer.jsp?zipCode=92131

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies! I will definitely take your recommendations into consideration when choosing my installer. It's just I've heard several horror stories about owners' rims getting damaged due to poor workmanship. I was also wondering if anyone had a really good installer that stood out to them as top notch with these types of wheels/tires and can guarantee no damage all while not costing an arm and a leg. I've realized that the OEM wheels are one of a kind and would be a pain in the butt to get them repaired if anything were to happen to them because of some idiot not paying attention or being careless.

· Registered
158 Posts
Evasive Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs does all my GT-R duties including wheels & tires since I switch wheels every couple months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.