Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about buying a GTR from the US, getting it tuned there and shipped to Europe. But for a while I've been searching for the fastest tuning package available to the public. I doubt AMS would build a copy of their Alpha Omega for just anyone, so I've considered the Alpha 16 but I have also been hearing things about some Alpha 18/20 which arent listed on AMS' webpage. If they are a thing, what kind difference in performance is there between an Alpha 16 and an Alpha 20? If anyone knows of other good choices please let me know. I have 375,000 Euro reserved for this project so thats not an issue. Also help from anyone with more knowledge in this field would be welcome.

Best Regards,
Sagoskatt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about buying a GTR from the US, getting it tuned there and shipped to Europe. But for a while I've been searching for the fastest tuning package available to the public. I doubt AMS would build a copy of their Alpha Omega for just anyone, so I've considered the Alpha 16 but I have also been hearing things about some Alpha 18/20 which arent listed on AMS' webpage. If they are a thing, what kind difference in performance is there between an Alpha 16 and an Alpha 20? If anyone knows of other good choices please let me know. I have 375,000 Euro reserved for this project so thats not an issue. Also help from anyone with more knowledge in this field would be welcome.

Best Regards,
Sagoskatt
I would say: just give them a call

http://alphaperformance.com/#contact

1 - 2 of 2 Posts