Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, I have a quick question regarded the maps within the stage 1 and stage 2 cobb off the shelf tunes.

I am currently running the v300 stage 2 map and noticed that in the map notes it says "map 0=15psi" and "map 1=10psi or less"...what exactly does this mean? Is the stage 2 tunes automatically on "map 0" when I install it? How would you access map 1?

This question also applies to the V360 maps. For the v360 stage 2 there are: map 0=13psi, map 1=15psi, map 2=16psi, and map 3=17.5psi? How would I be able to access each one of these maps within the stage 2 if I had it installed on my car? How would I even know which map I am on?

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
YouTube Cobb map switching

I'm on my iPhone or I would have given you a direct link

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ thanks for the reply..I've seen some of the youtube vids with the map switching...but on my AP it says I have stage 1 or stage 2 only..it doesn't list each individual map within those stage... How do I, for example access v360 the map 2 (16psi)?

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
You download stage 2 to your car then you follow the vid to select map 2

Just to be clear each Stage tune has a number of maps that can be selected on the fly, so when you will download the stage two tune you will have 4 maps to choose from and switch between instantaneously

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You download stage 2 to your car then you follow the vid to select map 2

Just to be clear each Stage tune has a number of maps that can be selected on the fly, so when you will download the stage two tune you will have 4 maps to choose from and switch between instantaneously
Thanks for the explanation. I am a bit confused as to why the cobb video mentions 8 different maps that you can toggle between? Which tune has 8 different maps? Or is the 8 "slots" available for some sort of custom tune?

If I installed the stage 2 v360 I would be able to toggle up to 4 maps? It wouldnt go further up than that correct? I have had a chance to try it out on my car just yet..

·
Registered
166 Posts
8 slots available but most come with 4 maps(4 slots), yes on stage 2 v360 has 4 maps and can't go higher then map 4.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help guys! I just updated to the beta v360 stage 2 map 2 and it is amazing! Definitely smooth and stronger than the v300 stage 2 map. Is 16psi a safe and conservative psi for my car with the mods listed below? I plan on adding 2012 inlets and 2.75" intakes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts