Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say this sucks... Best wishes to his family.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Rest in peace Mr.Jobs, he replied to my email addressing my concern with my iphone 4 and helped me get a new one when the apple store denied me.

Really sucks that the best of us have to pass, my prayers went out to him.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
What a remarkable man. When Apple was in major financial difficulty analysts asked him what he was going to do to pull the company out of its predicament. He told them the company was going to innovate itself back to profitability. That's a true genius.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It really is the loss of a great man. I have been an apple fan for years now and basically have about every product they make. Hopefully Apple continues to thrive in Steve's wake, but there aren't many visionaries or innovators who can compare in this day and age. R.I.P.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Makes you realize how precious life is . . . CEO of the biggest company one week, not around the next. He surely made an impact on this generation(s) life.

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
RIP Mr. Jobs... "and one more thing..." is surely going to be missed.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
RIP

He was one of the greatest visionaries, Apple will never be the same

·
Registered
284 Posts
Apple will never be the same
Lets hope so, the draconian restrictions that this company embeds in their products are discracefull. Yes I own Iphone 4 and Ipad.
Sure, you are going to say if you don't like the gear don't buy it. The products are generally terrific, but for example not being able to delete certain photos from your own Ipad without a computer nearby to sync to is just dismal.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You cant replace a genius like Jobs; Apple will continue, but never with the same innovation. Truly a sad day.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
^^^ Shady? Yup. However, Woz agreed to $375 wage - from a business standpoint, contract fulfilled. I read somewhere that scientific study was performed that basically summed up that truly successful executives lack compassion/empathy traits.

I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for Jobs as a businessman/IT influence maker. However, I respect him for what he has accomplished and how he changed the industry and even the world. I may not agree with him but there are people a lot more deserving of the ultimate fate he succumbed to (cough *Limbaugh* cough *Beck* cough * Cheney*).

Later Steve, thanks for all the good you've done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts