Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clutch (RPS twin carbon disc) was not functioning well - it was a prototype, so I got a replacement clutch from Direct Clutch, and went ahead and got a new transmission as well from PPG, but the problem is when I put it in reverse the reverse light does not turn on. My mechanic went back and forth with PPG but it was never resolved. Power shifting is great and all, but backing up at night I'm as blind as a bat. I may have a switch rigged up, but curious if others have had this problem and found a solution.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Light Automotive design
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive design

·
Registered
610 Posts
Not sure if I'm reading this right, but looks like the power to reverse light comes directly from the E-TS ECU. I thought the reverse switch is the only input to E-TS ECU, but looking at the diagram there may be a few more parts need to be checked.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if I'm reading this right, but looks like the power to reverse light comes directly from the E-TS ECU. I thought the reverse switch is the only input to E-TS ECU, but looking at the diagram there may be a few more parts need to be checked.

Awesome, thanks! Will post an update if we get it working.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts