Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how much gas needed for a regas ? Can normally find them online but gtr doesn't show up in the charts

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,542 Posts
Hopefully this helps.
Page HA24, sec. 11 in particular.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That just says 200g as a test amount but doesn't say the full Amount for recharge ?

·
Registered
2,231 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
As much as I know, they usually ask for 200-250g as a test amount, but I don’t know about the total recharge amount. I would recommend you going to a local store and ask them about this issue. I also had a problem with my air conditioner last week. Lately, I’ve also had an issue with my air conditioner. The lights on my aircon kept on blinking, and I had to do something about it. I decided to fix it myself, and I started to watch lots of YouTube videos but still couldn’t fix it. Then I decided to search for some guides on the web, and After hours of searching, I ran into a website with all the information about blinking lights and how to fix it. After reading, I understood the problem, and after all, I managed to fix my air conditioner.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you don't have a professional A/C machine I would recommend taking it almost anywhere that offers it. The extra $40 or so is worth it to get the system full evacuated, add oil/UV Dye and properly recharge the system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts