Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
4,747 Posts
Glad he made out okay. That straightway is half a mile long.

The funny part was when his glasses fell off from the holder.

·
Registered
791 Posts
WTH?

How did it become so unstable braking in straight line?

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Wow, nasty crash! It's almost like he had a tire go down, or maybe some weird brake bias. I'd like to know what happened.

·
Kick_arse
1,025 Posts
I dont get it, its like all of a sudden the car just got out of control, im puzzled

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Seemed like a tire thing to me, who even when under hard braking on a straight has ever spun out?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Seemed like a tire thing to me, who even when under hard braking on a straight has ever spun out?
Under slick conditions, all it takes is to have the wheel cranked a degree or so to do that.

I did it at NAGTROC day two years ago behind ShahulX. I had just maybe half a degree or so, and in the pouring rain, I spun when I hit the brakes. Not as dramatic as this guy, but I was going a lot slower.

Shawn

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Yeah--didn't see driver error... Was almost something like 1 rear brake clamped & all else didn't--very strange...

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
Something might have broke. Car turned right pretty hard.

Actually looking at it again, might have been a bump there. I need sound to try and figure it out. No sound on this work computer.

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
damn that happened so fast...probably the longest 48 seconds of his life...agreed puzzled on how he just swerved right into it, as if he meant to do it

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.