Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts

R35 GT-R OWNERS, THIS IS FOR YOU.

R35 GT-R Steering Wheel
This flat top and bottom design steering wheel has smooth black leather wrapped around the top and bottom. Alcantara is added for the extra comfort on the sides. The gray stitching adds a touch of subtlety, while still hinting a bit of contrast. High quality carbon fiber surrounds the center of the steering wheel, finishing the design with racing in mind. This steering wheel just feels perfect in your hands.

$995 (without the carbon fiber overlay)
+$199 for the carbon overlay (can be bought separately)
+$240 for dry carbon fiber overlay
713.588.2308/[email protected]/pm me

·
Registered
819 Posts
No core exchange needed!

I attached more pictures for you guys installed. The pictures doesn't have the carbon fiber installed, but everything is the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We have more gloss and matte carbon fiber overlays coming in, so anyone who wants just the overlay can purchase one without additional waiting! PM me!

We are thinking about a GT-R steering wheel with carbon fiber on the top and bottom sections of the steering wheel. Would anyone be interested in that?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

In stock!

+Flat top and bottom design with black leather
+Alcantara on both sides
+RED stitching contrasts the steering wheel giving it a more racing look.

This does not come with any carbon fiber overlays. If you want just the carbon fiber overlays, PM me. Gloss and matte carbon fiber available!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.