GAG - Jet Black (2012+)

KAD - Gun Metallic

KAC - Titanium (2009)

KAB - Super Silver

A54 - Solid Red

NAS Regal Red ( 2015+)

RAY - Deep Blue Pearl (2012+)

LAG - Midnight Opal LAG ( 2014)

KBL - Low Sheen Gray Metallic (NISMO Only) Uses KAD base coat with custom matte clear

EYO - 45th Anniversary Gold ( Silica Brass) 2016

KAE- Dark Grey Trim All Model Years

*Nissan does not provide a paint code for wheels

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wait, the first post says that the code for Pearl White is QAB, but the last post says the code for Pearl White is QX1...

So which one is it??

·
Bulldogmike
678 Posts
King. BOTH posts are correct. the First has the 2009 color of IVORY PEARL as QX1. which it is. And the first AND last post has PEARL WHITE (from 2010 onward) as QAB - which is CORRECT.

·
Registered
44 Posts
King. BOTH posts are correct. the First has the 2009 color of IVORY PEARL as QX1. which it is. And the first AND last post has PEARL WHITE (from 2010 onward) as QAB - which is CORRECT.
Got it, thanks!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Great post, MC! Thanks... two questions

1) Anyone got *good* photos of 2009 white next to later model white? I didn't realize the color changed from 2009 to 2010.

2) Also, what is the color code for the original spec V models? Wasn't there a dark reddish/brown/purple metal-flake color?

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
this color...

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
Great post, MC! Thanks... two questions

1) Anyone got *good* photos of 2009 white next to later model white? I didn't realize the color changed from 2009 to 2010.

2) Also, what is the color code for the original spec V models? Wasn't there a dark reddish/brown/purple metal-flake color?
#1 dont have photos handy but the 09 had like a milkly yellow /gold hue to it... the 2010 + is a more pure crisp white

#2 color is Ultimate Opal Black Code is "LAC"

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I like the opal black, but still think the car would look really good in 2003 350Z Brickyard (AX8). Of course, I am a bit biased.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Does anybody know the approximate cost of getting a Super Silver completely repainted?

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Does anybody know the approximate cost of getting a Super Silver completely repainted?
Lots of variables... repaint original color, another similar color, or different color completely? Do you intend to paint all jambs, wells, etc (requiring partial disassembly of the car)? Quality of paint job and paint shop also factor in heavily.

When I asked around my area, I was quoted anywhere from $8K-15K for a full car repaint (including all the jambs/recesses/etc) in a color different from the original factory color.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts