Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
Has anybody come across a downloadable (PDF) version of the service manual for the GT-R? I haven't been able to find a thread or link from the forum. Specifically, I'm looking for 2012, but I'm sure there are enthusiasts with various model years that would find such a resource very handy. Thanks!

UPDATE: no PDF version available, but instructions to access an electronic format can be found here (which is stickied in the "Service & Maintenance" section):
http://www.nagtroc.o...to-nagtroc-esm/

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
if im not mistaken the service manual is not offered in pdf form. nickTO posted a link to the manuals, iirc you have to use an older version of internet explorer to view it (iirc it is included with it). i dunno if the mirror is still up or not.

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if im not mistaken the service manual is not offered in pdf form. nickTO posted a link to the manuals, iirc you have to use an older version of internet explorer to view it (iirc it is included with it). i dunno if the mirror is still up or not.
Thanks! Another forum member suggested I contact nickTO as well, so I PM'd him.

·
Registered
408 Posts
So I got a copy if the esm. After unzipping I'm able to navigate through menus but once I get to the links in blue which open the PDF files and I click them, they won't open any idea what's it could be? I have windows 8 pop up blocker is disabled
Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
Need ie 6 or an ie 6 emulator in Google chrome.

This is covered in the other forum.

Sent from my XT1080 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 29 Posts