Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SPI Performance Consultant
2,997 Posts
.93 miles is the length of the straight at Fuji. I am more interested to see what the lap time was.

·
Registered
519 Posts
With that much power I'm very curious as well to see lap times compared to other set ups they have tested. It seems like it would be HANDFULL with that much power around a tack which is probably why they posted the top speed record and not mention anything about a lap time.

·
SPI Performance Consultant
2,997 Posts
The straight may be .93 miles, but you are not going flat out for the full length, you roll on to it from a rather tight corner and at the end of the straight you must slow for another tight corner. Much different than an air strip.

·
R36 Member
6,049 Posts
The straight may be .93 miles, but you are not going flat out for the full length, you roll on to it from a rather tight corner and at the end of the straight you must slow for another tight corner. Much different than an air strip.
i know. that's why it's even more awesome.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
What is greddy using for an ecu in japan? i know there using cobb out here. 202 on fuji is fast! love that top secret front bumper too! wing looks cool for a track car!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
What was their lap time @ FSW?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
The GReddy 35RX's 4.3L engine tuned to produced 1,100 ps. Wow! This must be the first Japanese GTR to reach 1100 engine horsepower!!!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
top secret bumper looks great oem painted up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts