Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
This past weekend along side the track rental at PBIR in Florida was the Targa 66 event. Targa 66 is a really cool event that brings together a very eclectic group of race cars. From retired Le-mans and F1 cars down to our own GT-R World challenge Track car we built for our customer. We even had a full track built EVO X we did on track. The GT-R did phenomenally well even against some open wheel cars. Overall it was a fun problem free day for all.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Great pics! What were the lap times for the GT-R?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Great pics--thx!

Who's GT-R is that? Who'd you guys have driving your cars?

What were the wheel/tire specs

Thx

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
The GT-R and EVO X is owned by a customer of ours in New York. He and a driver he brought down were running the car that day.

I am told in traffic the GT-R was able to do a 1:18:00 Flat. He never got a 100% clean lap being that it was a track day for the Targa 66 members.

The pics are compliments of our tech Ivan who was at the track that day while Brian (Media guy) was working on video at the neighboring drag strip.

Eric

·
Registered
513 Posts
The GT-R and EVO X is owned by a customer of ours in New York. He and a driver he brought down were running the car that day. I am told in traffic the GT-R was able to do a 1:18:00 Flat. He never got a 100% clean lap being that it was a track day for the Targa 66 members. The pics are compliments of our tech Ivan who was at the track that day while Brian (Media guy) was working on video at the neighboring drag strip. Eric
1:18 flat? Wow... that is cooking! That's a full 11 seconds faster than I went in my stock 2009!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm still a sucker for that W202 DTM

1 - 20 of 25 Posts