Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts

As some of you know I snapped up a leftover 2010 a couple weeks back. Topspeed Motorsports picked up the car from the dealer and threw Downpipes/Midpipe/Tune and delivered it.
With 200 miles on the clock I headed out to Orlando Speedworld on a Test-n-tune night. Usually I don't go those nights due to track prep but with AWD I thought I would give it a try.
Weather was pretty decent.
With my SAFE pump gas tune Topspeed did I went 10.82 @ 128, slip below. DA was 553
It was my only pass and I will go back and log some runs to see what can be done to improve on pump gas.
Jason

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
I saw the pass, Jason--looked really good...

I spun on my 2nd run & slowed down & they say i broke the beam on my 3rd pass, so no ET/MPH.

Our cars make nearly identical whp, so you should have a bit more in it.

Are you on stock LC2? I have the Cobb 3300 launch.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Always plans.... Still debating on keeping the car or not. If I keep it which I probably will I will send back to Topspeed and go the E85 route.... I want to get the most out of it with such a simple combination first.
Jason

BTW.... How the heck do I get a picture of the VIDEO to show up to click on instad of the youtube link????

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
BTW.... How the heck do I get a picture of the VIDEO to show up to click on instad of the youtube link????
Every forum has some different way to do it. What works for me is.

Go to Youtube Video
Click Share
Click Embed
Copy Code
Go to post
More reply options
Under Post Options
HTML On - Autoline break
Paste code
Add reply

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried and above is what happeded....

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I tried and above is what happeded....
It's actually easier now.

Just click "Media" (looks like a movie reel) and insert the youtube web address of the video.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holly S*#$!!! Finally got it! Only after 15 attempts....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.