Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Always Evolving
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale my immaculate condition 2009 Nissan GT-R premium. If your looking for an R35, this is THE one. This GT-R is presented in the rarest Color combination, Titanium Metallic exterior on White/Grey interior. Everything is fully functional and works as new. This GT-R is Cobb tuned with Got Boost intakes, AE Performance Y-Pipe, rear resonator delete, and Cobb access port. Suspension handles like a dream with the Cobb Coil over Sleeve Kit, allowing you to have fully adjustable ride height, while maintaining your factory "R-Mode" suspension adjustments. Sporting 20in HRE C93 Competition wheels wrapped in R888 tires, this car is a grip monster! 15,000 original miles, all options available included. Professional paint correction completed so NO SWIRLS! Clear Bra protects the entire front end of the vehicle as well. All systems of the car work flawlessly and all maintenance has been preformed as scheduled. If you are seriously interested I can be reached at : 661 492 090seven

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Great looking car. I think the best u will get is 70-72k if u are lucky. Despite the exterior color, interior color, wheels/tires,clear bra, performance mods, and the fact it was meticulously maintained and has low mileage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts