Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a set of 2011 GTR rims in mint condition. They are the black addition rims and have the OEM tires on them with about 85-90 percent tread on them.

I purchased them to put them on my Maxima and the rear offset is really off and the setup would look better if I had 4 OEM Front Wheels and tires. Would anyone be interested in trading their front two black addition OEM rims with equal tire tread for my two OEM rear GTR wheels? I am located in Orlando and would prefer to do it locally but shipping is an option. If anyone is interested in Pics of the Rims PM me and I will gladly send you pictures. Again they are in mint condition!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would rather attempt to trade someone for the fronts rather then selling them. If I can't find anyone then I will consider selling them and just purchasing 2 front ones. I paid 2500 for all 4 so probably half of that for the rear two. I have not decided on price or even selling them so don't quote me on anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.