Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gun Guy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a company that supports normal wear and tear parts here in the states. I need to change my rear pads and rotors. looking for suggestions on reliable companies. Also is there anything different I should pay attention to when changing the brakes on the car compared to say an evo or s2000? Please forgive all of the questions, Id rather ask and be made aware instead of breaking something on my new toy.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Were refreshing the brakes on my car right now including a complete rebuild of the calipers and fresh rotors. My friend is sourcing the rotors and rebuild kits from Stoptech but my car has V-spec Brembos retrofitted on the front so we're still figuring out the pads we'll use. We'll most likely go with Hawk - they make HPS and HP+ pads for both Brembo and non-Brembo equipped Skylines.

·
Registered
250 Posts
OEM? Go with Hawk Pads. You can get them off eBay. For rotors call James at Fontana Nissan and he can source OEM style rotors from Stillen. They are made to order and very high quality so it will take a couple weeks to get to you. You can get them in slotted, or slotted+drilled.

·
Gun Guy
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OEM? Go with Hawk Pads. You can get them off eBay. For rotors call James at Fontana Nissan and he can source OEM style rotors from Stillen. They are made to order and very high quality so it willtake a couple weeks to get to you. You can get them in slotted, or slotted+drilled.
Awesome thanks man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts