Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Looks great, everything but that goofy logo.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
will take that off soon. Difflow's owner Glenn is pretty cool and i promise him post up few pictures for him.
I figured as much. Didn't mean for that to come off rude

Looks mean as hell, any shots from the rear looking straight on?

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it from Glenn, Good customer services. Delivery on time and well packed. It is under 900 bux shipped. Not bad for GTR parts. It is Aluminum and it is heavier than stock CF.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I got it from Glenn, Good customer services. Delivery on time and well packed. It is under 900 bux shipped. Not bad for GTR parts. It is Aluminum and it is heavier than stock CF.
So it replaces the entire CF underbody panel? (at least the small square one in the center rear?)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the pics. The difflow logo can come off, it's just a sticker.

Yes it's a direct replacement for the OEM CF diffuser. Longer body, added fins, handbuilt in Montana. It's beautiful in person. PM me if you want one, or order directly off the site: http://www.difflow.com

Fits 09-11, and we are working on a 2012 version but we are a few weeks away.

Glenn

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
The 4 Fin looks incredible, especially with that mines wing.

Would this work with '12/'13's?

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
No. But we are working on a 2012+ version. Could be a few weeks.

Glenn
Good deal, I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks Glenn.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Original. The ones we do now, have about an inch taken off the fin height from top to bottom, for better clearance. Still looks just as agressive.
Cool, is the height taken off the whole length of the fin then? I thought you were originally talking about tapering off the lower rear corner. I guess the reality is you can make what the individual customer wants?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Cool, is the height taken off the whole length of the fin then? I thought you were originally talking about tapering off the lower rear corner. I guess the reality is you can make what the individual customer wants?
The whole fin, so its perfectly parallel to the ground. The first batch dipped down in the back a bit, which we have corrected after trial and error. But yes, we can do whatever anyone wants.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'll have a 3 element diffuser and a 5 element diffuser in stock very soon. Claim yours now. I'll do $880.00 SHIPPED - for NAGTROC memebers, THIS TIME ONLY. These retail $850.00 and usually shipping is close to $100.00

PM me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.