Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
SOLD

Details: Recaro SPX carbon fiber power seats. Includes both driver and passenger seats and rails. Both seats are brand new and have never been installed and remain in their factory boxes. It took close to 8 months to obtain these seats and they are amazing in person.

I'm selling these because I plan on changing platforms in the near future (570s B)).

Shipping: will be included for the price listed if shipped within the United States.

Price: $12,000 obo. Yes, they are expensive. I paid a lot more than the listed price for these seats. I completely understand you can buy many other things in life with this amount of money. Please keep your thoughts and negative comments to your self.

Payment: cash, cashiers check, wire transfer or some type of escrow that we can arrange with a trusted vendor (buyer covers associated fee's)

If you have any questions or want additional photographs please feel free to contact me via text, telephone or a message via Gtr Life. Brian (951) 743-7891

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
^ I will second that. Holy balls

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the positive comments! You really have to see them in person. The photographs are unable to capture how beautiful these seats truly are. Replied to pm's.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Wow amazing seats. Out of curiosity, what power functions are retained? Plug and play?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The elusive Nismo style seats that never made it to our shores. Great looking seats.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow amazing seats. Out of curiosity, what power functions are retained? Plug and play?
I believe the power is used for the recline feature and a lever on the rails moves the seat back and forward. There is also a very nice quick fold lever near the seat belt ports. I have no idea if they are plug and play and I seriously doubt they are. But they should be simple to install.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Those are definitely worth the $$$$$

Lucky guy who bought those

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Nice. Those went fast. Those are some of the baddest seats I've seen and they go perfect with a BE GTR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.