Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the recent Manheim auction report for 2013's. These are wholesale prices. What the dealers are paying. They then have to pay an additional $500 to Mannheim on top of the price you see. Then transport fee's. They then will mark it up to retail prices.

My 2013 is for sale in S Florida. I found this info interesting when I was doing my due diligence on current prices of 2013's. Hope it helps you guys.

iCbajzI.jpg

KwcneIJ.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,006 Posts
Thanks for sharing the data. Based on the numbers, do you feel that your car is under-priced?

·
Premium Member
2,006 Posts
I feel my car is priced to sell.

Most people don't take care of cars like I do. I'm just a meticulous person.
Someone will get a good deal. GLWS! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
thanks for posting this, now I don't so stupid for asking 65k for my 2013 gtr black edition. And I am including a set of toyo r888s free.

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
I feel pretty good about picking up my 2015 for $67k!
There will always be steals in a niche car market like this one.

Someone wants to sell their car and a $5-8k loss in contrast of 67k in return to get that money quickly and not have to bother with tire kickers is a win win for both parties.

But then along come folks with stories of how "my buddy bought his for 10k less than you're asking LOL GLWS you'll never sell your POS" and this skewes the market. Doesn't help realistic buy expectations nor sellers.

Natural tendency though.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Wow, looks like the DBA's are still holding value! That's great.

709 Posts
^ True, but same things go with parts for our cars in the classifieds. Like when I'm told an item I'm selling can be found cheaper elsewhere, and Shortly after, sell it for asking price

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
I'll be honest with you... I think there is some sort of underlying or implied message there.... but I have no idea what your talking about.

709 Posts
Just a reply to kayzee. You just happened to comment before I hit submit. Eaassssyyyy....

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Well that makes more sense... I literally had no idea what you could have meant by that anyways :dunno: That's why I said something

·
Registered
213 Posts
Do you have the same sort of report for the 2014's?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.