Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reliable carriers is a good company. Not sure if you have a budget but I spent $1000 enclosed + $150 broker fee which was not necessary but I didn't know at the time after I payed

I can't remember who I used would have to go through my emails. If time is no problem to you you might get a deal
1000? That is basically free for coast to coast considering that i spent 1750 from CA to IL....

·
Registered
124 Posts
I used these people. They are located out of SoCal. They also do the SEMA vehicles here in Vegas.
This is the company i used, but make sure sign the contract with a final agreed amount on it. They have too many cars at handle and forget about things sometimes. I ended up paying 50 more, not a big deal, car came in perfectly fine...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Every online shop has its delivery services, so why don't you use that one? I am working with Amazon, and from my experience, I never had a problem with them. I sometimes even use an international package tracking system to ensure that my package is on the right way. So there are so many technologies and companies on the market that are working in the delivery industry. So I am sure it's not that hard to find a suitable delivery company. In case there is something else I can help you with, feel free to text me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shipping companies are tough to choose from because the rates they offer are entirely randomly varied. There is no way to know their actual business rates because they deliberately hide this information from customers. Some shipping companies try to scam you by overcharging you on your shipments and trying to pass it off as a shipping rate. Anyway, I recommend you to use Guardian Auto Transport. These guys delivered me some cars in time and with no problems. I am delighted with their work and services.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check china ems tracking. But before hiring an enclosed shipping company coast to coast, better double-check the reviews. Try to check all the documents. The company must show you their Certificate of Insurance, should provide you a rate agreement. I disagree with the first price that you will get. You can always make it a little bit less than the initial one. Double-check what kind of equipment they have and request photos of it. It is very important that you check all these details since there are many scams out there.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.