Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a deposit down on a GT-R out-of-state so it'll need a state inspection performed. I don't really feel comfortable taking the car to the local gas station. Are there any shops you all would recommend to do the state inspection? Thanks.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just put a deposit down on a GT-R out-of-state so it'll need a state inspection performed. I don't really feel comfortable taking the car to the local gas station. Are there any shops you all would recommend to do the state inspection? Thanks.
Where are you located? I take my car to Baker Performance in Gaithersburg and they "have a guy." My built motor, USM turbo car passed.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Where are you located? I take my car to Baker Performance in Gaithersburg and they "have a guy." My built motor, USM turbo car passed.
Stay far, far away from Baker or IAP- they are shitshows and will hose you.

If your car has catalytics- just take it to any gas station, or take it to Browns Fairfax Nissan where they have a certified GTR tech. If it has no catalytics- best of luck.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are both the downpipes and midpipe catted? If so, do both need to be in place?

Stay far, far away from Baker or IAP- they are shitshows and will hose you.

If your car has catalytics- just take it to any gas station, or take it to Browns Fairfax Nissan where they have a certified GTR tech. If it has no catalytics- best of luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.