Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
So I picked up a set of BE door handles to add a splash of color to the interior of my 15 premium. I managed to get the armrest off the door panel. Removed the door handle trim and removed the 3 10mm bolts and 3 Phillips head screws.

For some reason I can't remove the door handle. I have the bottom fully separated but the top of the handle is still attached. Is there a screw behind the door panel holding it on?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Any update or tips? I'm looking to do this soon too....

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Easiest way I found to remove handle was to take entire door card off as I was painting all the horrid silver plastic.

There is a bolt behind the door card light that needs removed. Pop the light cover off and pull out the housing and you will see the bolt. Once that is off with the upper bolts in the doorcard you can then go round the doorcard giving it a firm pull as it will only be held on by the plastic clips.

Sent from my E5823 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Took the door panel off and there was a small Philips head screw on the backside of the door panel that held in the top of the handle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.