Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to say, I hope everyone is keeping safe and wearing there mask.

I'm going to wrap my GTR next week and I need some help on how to remove the Antenna. I saw a couple of topics on this issue but nothing in detail.
I would greatly appreciated to input. If u have pictures even better .
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
921 Posts
From other posts

If you just want to remove the antenna, go to the rear center of the headliner by the glass and slowly pull down from the center and you will un-clip 3 clips holding the rear of the headliner. You will now be able to put your hand inside and put in the ratchet with the correct size socket ( its a large size nut)for the nut holding in the antenna. Next unclip the antenna connector and push up the antenna, thats all you need to do, You dont need to remove any side panels for this. This should take you 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First I want to say, I hope everyone is keeping safe and wearing there mask.

I'm going to wrap my GTR next week and I need some help on how to remove the Antenna. I saw a couple of topics on this issue but nothing in detail.
I would greatly appreciated to input. If u have pictures even better .
Thank you in advance.
From other posts

If you just want to remove the antenna, go to the rear center of the headliner by the glass and slowly pull down from the center and you will un-clip 3 clips holding the rear of the headliner. You will now be able to put your hand inside and put in the ratchet with the correct size socket ( its a large size nut)for the nut holding in the antenna. Next unclip the antenna connector and push up the antenna, thats all you need to do, You dont need to remove any side panels for this. This should take you 5 minutes.
What size tool do you need? We have tried all the sizes we have available and we haven’t found anything that works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts