Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
High quality custom made carbon fiber trunk lid/integrated wing. No dents, marks, scratches, dings or anything. It's a Revozport, it's on a car I will pickup in 10 days.

850$ + shipping. I will make a trip from Florida to Champlain, NY, february 7-8-9th so on my way back, if you want to "pick it up" near a highway on my "route", you would pay no shipping wich would be a huge save! Pice is non-negociable, look at the group buy, price is almost double.

·
R36 Member
796 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My only problem is that I already have the trunk so basically, I would have to trade it for the version with 3rd brake light!

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
Yeah.

Let me know once you have it, I'm also interested in the material that was used.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Interested....Please PM me...if you are taking I-95 I should be along your route in NC ;-)

·
Registered
74 Posts
test

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn, never thought this trunk lid would be so popular. TSG, I would refer you to the group buy because already 3 persons wants it :| I'll let you know if it doesn't sell. The price in the group buy is very interesting. Almost twice the price but still a good deal compared to what can be found on the internet.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Lemme know--I'm in FL & can pick it up from you if the others turn it down...

Thx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sale pending, write here and i'll let you know if it fails with current people interested in the trunk lid.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am still very interested if that one fails ;-) ...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since I don't heard back from a guy who wants the trunk and the first one decided not to take it, I will post here that the first person willing to leave a deposit by Paypal will have the trunk.

My plan changed a bit though on my itinary: I will be in Alabama next tuesday. I'll then be driving to Tenessee to Deal's Gap and then to Montréal, Qc. http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Mobile,+Alabama,+%C3%89tats-Unis&daddr=17548+Tapoco+Road,+Tapoco,+NC+28771,+United+States+(Deal's+Gap+Motorcycle+Resort)+to:montr%C3%A9al,+qc&hl=fr&ie=UTF8&ll=34.831841,-82.749023&spn=14.911763,33.815918&sll=38.099983,-80.771484&sspn=28.514144,67.631836&geocode=FdVb1AEd0pHA-imp-EzxHU6aiDEanol3VA7oTA%3BFWstHQIdrX3_-iGQrQlcOo6Y_A%3BFT5otgIduKed-ykNt2QcVBrJTDHv7x8hODFOZQ&oq=deal's+gap&mra=pd&t=m&z=6

Three options:
- I ship the trunk. I had a quote and because it had to go "freight" to LA it was ~250$ wich is damn expensive but if you are closer, would cost less. If you know a shipper or want to check on your side for shipping or ship on your account, it's no problem.
- Meet me on my way back to Montréal but since I don't know how many miles a day i'll drive, I cannot tell a exact time but it will be between next tuesday and next thursday for sure.
- Pickup in Mobile, Alabama next tuesday afternoon

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
I want it--consider it sold...

Ck your PM

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
wow, that's a good price....I wouldn't sell it for that low

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
This is an awesome price for that trunk. Anyone who buys this should consider themselves super lucky!!! Not only is the price low but NO WAIT TIME !

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
We're working on logistics. ;-)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Interstd my location in FL

·
Registered
601 Posts
Seriously guys this is an awesome deal. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet. Wish I was on the east coast......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts