Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this at a local meet and I couldnt help but take a picture of this masterpiece. What was going through this persons mind when he dumped an untold amount of money into this car? I literally could not stop laughing the whole night

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can't even tell what car that is.

Man, ricers are seriously sometimes the equivalent to botox. Just make cars unrecognizable.

That design is epicly stupid though, hurts my eyes even from here lol

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That's bad. Looks like it started it's life as a 93-95 Honda Civic EX coupe, poor car.

·
Stop the persecution of Falun Gong
224 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Saw this at a local meet and I couldnt help but take a picture of this masterpiece. What was going through this persons mind when he dumped an untold amount of money into this car? I literally could not stop laughing the whole night
You are not allowed to take/post pics and make fun unless you say it to the owner's face first. That should be the rule...

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
You are not allowed to take/post pics and make fun unless you say it to the owner's face first. That should be the rule...
Sometimes we don't know who the owner is, or they are not reachable easily enough, without a desperate search.

*edit: Nevermind... I bet the guy who owns this work of art is the guy in the blue shirt and hat in the first pic.

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If he was actually next to the car, I'd ask him what was going through his mind. But c'mon really......

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
That's the coolest car ever.

Stop hating.

Fucking sharks lassoed by a mermaid with big tits? FOR THE MUTHAFUCKIN WIN!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.