1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
E63 D1STURBD
1,497 Posts
no idea who this guy is but nice cars he owns, im sure hes going to have fun with the GTR

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have watched about 2 mins of one of his videos and wanted to go club a seal. I dont get it, looks like it takes everything he can muster just to get out of bed in the mornings.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have watched about 2 mins of one of his videos and wanted to go club a seal. I dont get it, looks like it takes everything he can muster just to get out of bed in the mornings.
hahah, you'd think a person with such nice cars would have a little more enthusiasm!

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
had no clue who he is, but googled and watched some of his youtube page. cant seem to understand how his channel got so popular, did he just post up car videos?

nice gtr though and green lambo is sick too!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
had no clue who he is, but googled and watched some of his youtube page. cant seem to understand how his channel got so popular, did he just post up car videos?

nice gtr though and green lambo is sick too!
Yeah basically, people love seeing other people's lifestyle. Especially if it has anything to do with lambos!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Good one Monaco...LOL
It's obviously a spam thread....LOL. You will see a bunch of threads like this. People finally figured out they can get paid for their movies and are doing what they can to drive up the hits. We love movies, but jeez, don't make it so obvious! LOL

·
Registered
271 Posts
Watch the mom TTG video. If you watch the end of the movie he sticks his hands down his pants, and smells his finger, then high fives his mom

·
There can be only one.
1,004 Posts
Yee ha.
I think that guy lives in Baldwin Park in Orlando.
S.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts