Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· fun haver
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the reason why I waited until now to do an official review for Ronnie at RD Engineering is because I have seen it many times, when you first approach a tuner, seller, they are very nice, even a while after you bought stuff from them but after a couple months if you had issue, it became tough.

I had Ronnie tuned my car since Sep 2014 (with installation of FBO), since then I have had endless support from Ronnie. Until a couple days ago i still receive text from him asking if everything is ok with the car and if I do need further support from him (of course not, the car is perfect).

I am sure there are many tuners out there that are knowledgable to tune your cars right, there are also countless tuners out there that could offer you great customer service. However I have not yet find a tuner that could be the best of BOTH like Ronnie.

Whatever you want to achieve with your GTR, Ronnie will always be the right place to go to, I can guarantee you will be more than SATISFIED.

· Registered
162 Posts
+1 Hoang! I have been dealing with Ronnie on and off this year regarding FBO + E85. Completely agree with everything you have said, and I will be taking my car to him in November upon arrival of my full Armytrix....I am impatiently waiting until then. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.