Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
zilknation.com
137 Posts
I just want to give Ryan a shout out about the great service he's provided me with purchasing my fuel upgrades. Even though there were a few hiccups, it was nothing that THMotorpsorts couldn't resolve in a timely manner.

The Story:
I inquired through email about purchasing the following items:
- 6x ID1000 Injectors
- 1x PnP Harness for GTR
- 2x DW65c Fuel Pumps

I got a quick reply back and was quoted $919 shipped to my door.

I went ahead with the order because this was the best quote I've gotten after inquiries from 3 different companies.

Since I did not do a traditional order through a website I made sure to write and itemize the goods in emails and in the paypal notes.

5 days pass and I open my box and noticed that the PnP harness was missing. I contacted a few friends and they confirmed that I need these harnesses. So I contact Ryan and ask him why the harness was missing. He was told that the harnesses were not needed, that they were 100% drop in with no modification. He went through a series of calls with Injector Dynamics themselves and confirmed that the harness was not needed (at this point I thought I had already paid for the harnesses, so why wouldn't I get it anyways? Wouldn't this be a missing part of my order?).

Anyways, there were about 5 phone calls and 2 back and fourth emails on the situation. I investigated yet again that the harnesses WERE needed because of the Bosch to Denso configurations.

12 hours pass and I receive a phone call from Ryan confirming in fact that the ID injectors do require the harnesses, that the representatives at ID gave him the wrong information, and also the distributor they purchase their parts from has the "wrong description" on their site.

Realizing that if they shipped the harnesses to me without me paying more than $919, they are probably at a loss on this order. I'm pretty fair so I informed Ryan that I did not want him to lose money on it, but it's something to consider. We agree to split the cost of the PnP Harness + Shipping so I coughed up $30 and he coughed up the remaining balance.

Overall my experience has been positive and I would purchase from him again even though this little bump in the road took a turn in a different direction at first, but it quickly changed back to the right course.

Many thanks!

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
Just so there's no confusion, I believe the issue may lie with one of our distributors and TH Motorsports. The GTR is one of our biggest selling fitments and there's no way a representative from here thought they didn't need PNP adaptors.

·
zilknation.com
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just so there's no confusion, I believe the issue may lie with one of our distributors and TH Motorsports. The GTR is one of our biggest selling fitments and there's no way a representative from here thought they didn't need PNP adaptors.
Part of the miscommunication was definitely from one of the distributors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.